Iced Lemon Myrtle Tea Recipe
Iced Lemon Myrtle Tea
Who doesn’t love iced tea for a refreshing drink at any time of the day? Try this tea iced-tea recipe with Madura's amazing lemon myrtle Tea. This is one way, to make lemon myrtle. If you don't use teabags, use lemon myrtle flavor.
Serves 8 cups
- 8 tea bags of any good-quality Lemon Myrtle Tea
- 1 medium lemon
- 8 cups simmering water
- Simple syrup (optional)
- Mint for serving
- Place the tea bags in a large heatproof glass pitcher. Use a vegetable peeler to strip the peel from the lemon, avoiding as much of the white pith as possible, and add the peel to the pitcher.
- Pour the simmering water into the pitcher and let it steep for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and discard. Refrigerate the tea until cool.
- To serve, fill iced tea glasses with ice and pour the tea over the ice. Sweeten with simple syrup, if desired.
- Garnish with mint 
Austsuperfoods, “Lemon Myrtle Iced Tea”. Austsuperfoods.com.au. https://austsuperfoods.com.au/recipes/lemon-myrtle-iced-tea/(accessed 9 April 2019).